Saturday, January 2, 2016

Chocolate, Coconut and cauliflower, oh my!

We've been having rash issues that just aren't clearing up on little Almond. So tomorrow I'm scrapping everything and going back to square one. Part of me is wondering about corn. I feel like I jumped the gun on processed food, and corn is in everything processed. So I bought some bulk rice (forgot carrots, d'oh!) I've got pears raisins and pork. Plus I experimented with a tea made from fennel, cumin and coriander that I liked. All are good for the digestive track, and fennel especially has been mentioned to help babies.

The rest of me... I've been dealing with the stress ok. My weight has been stable, which is great in the holidays. The girl turns 4 months tomorrow, this is a crazy time for babies. I've been looking forward to it forever.... just so we can get past it! It's been great having DH home too. When Peanut was this age... well it was the absolute worst, worst worst days of my life. And besides being more stable now, having him here is just incredible. He puts her to bed everything night! She doesn't stay asleep, but that doesn't matter. He does it and I love him so much for it. And she's adjusting. Today she's barely cried. So I'm greatful. And that's the end for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment