Sunday, January 3, 2016

Restarting Day one!

Ok, well, breakfast was a bit of a... thing. But lunch I restarted. Plain rice, pork chop, salt and pepper. Fennel/Cumin/Coriander tea. Snack of pears. Last night she was sooooo super gassy. But she only woke up once after wakeup and once overnight (though up early for the day) but then took a short first nap....

I'm so nervous about the 4 month sleep regression. Everything just screams at me, shit it's here! I'm skuuuuured!

Weight dropped down this morning, I assume the bloat has been lost, 159. But my nerves feel frayed. I even got sleep last night, DH let me sleep in and everything, nerves still frayed.

Went to Aldi last night, picked up a bunch of rice and pork chops. My other goal is to live on less. So that'll be our big shopping trip of the month. DH can bring home milk for Peanut and himself. This should be fuuuuun!

No comments:

Post a Comment