Thursday, January 7, 2016

I feel a little silly

That rash I was freaking out about? Really it was just a dribble rash. I wasn't keeping her dry enough under her chin. Sigh. BUT more importantly her poops look really stellar now. Like close to week 2 poop. Which is what I wanted, nice healthy poops. Which means things are great right now. I'm going to rapidly bring food back in, I think things were fine, just now her gut has really really healed up.

I also legit exercised today. Did a core circuit workout. Not that I did great, but I did it. (Pssst, apparently I can't do a sit-up anymore)

Following this plan for now http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-post-pregnancy-trainer-months-1-3.html

Though I can't really go out for walks, but I can do Zumba. And I want to work yoga back into my daily routine. So that's my plan. Do the circuit workout on days I don't do Zumba and try to do yoga when I can. I could even try to fit in My!Fitness Trainer, if Peanut wants to join me.

I'm feeling really good today! Plus yesterday I clocked in at 157.2 - 10 year low weight for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment