Friday, December 18, 2015

Onions Green Beans and Coconut

It looks like onions and green beans have been added to the safe list! I still really want to do coconut, but I feel like I should do mushrooms, as we have a bunch and I have a recipe for mushroom risotto we could have.

Zumba was successfully achieved Tuesday night and we'll go for it again tonight. I did however eat half a bag of potato chips yesterday. Not my best move ever, but Wednesdays are usually my most stressful day.

I went ahead and bit the bullet on the coconut, so no risotto tonight. I don't have the right rice anyways, so I can't easily make it. Plus..... Our Elf Patrick is in the risotto pan. So I made a minute biscuit with coconut flour and I might do something with coconut milk later.






-Friday-

Well Zumba didn't happen. The husband got home late and there just wasn't time. So tonight. Almond slept very well, though she was quite gassy. Didn't seem painful though. I should go ahead and try to do something right now... just can't summon the energy. Both kids wore me out at lunchtime.

Mushrooms tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment