Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day off

I'm taking today off. I didn't sleep well last night and my last Jog my legs felt very fatigued. Since I'm starting up with three minute jogs here next I'm going to give my legs a break. Hopefully I can manage a workout DVD or something to work out with a little less impact.

Weigh in was yesterday, I lost 2 1/2 pounds. I can be happy with that. I was hoping to lose more, but due to something happening in my life right now I can't really ask for much more. Hopefully. My husband will get out early today and take the baby off my hands, that way I can focus a little bit more on me. It's really hard on these tough days with little sleep to do more then keep him happy. But I was bad today, going out to Arby's sandwich and Diet Coke. Mainly for the coke.

The rice and the Mac and cheese mentioned last time were both ok. I think I could boost them both a bit next time. It was supposed roasted red pepper and spinach calzones tonight, but I forgot to take the bread dough out of the freezer this morning. So I guess that will be tomorrow... No idea about tonight. I guess I'll just wing it.

Here's me running the other day! I look thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment