Friday, October 19, 2012

90 second jogs

Second workout today with 90 second jogs, 2 minute walk reps. First one was GREAT! The middle was meh. Last two SUCKED! I even had it perfect, so I didn't have to jog uphill at all. Hopefully Sunday is better so I feel good about switching to 3 minute jogs. Just go through the pain, right? It's not 'stop' pain, it's 'holy shit I'm out of shape' pain.

I did a lot of stretching this morning, but the rest was kind of a wash. Hopefully Peanut and I can find a good groove tomorrow. Made healthy homemade broccoli and cheese calzones tonight. They were ok, a bit dry/boring, but I got a little bit of spaghetti sauce to lightly dip it in, and that did the trick. The menu for the future: Cuban black beans and rice, and lightened up baked macaroni and cheese. We'll see if they go in my winners folder or not.

So far the scale looks good ;) Official weigh in Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment