Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 3

3 days in. I have been pretty good, and have been working out fairly regularly. My workout yesterday got a little bit goofed but on the whole it was really great. Today I tried to do some stuff but Peanut woke up from his nap before I was ready for him. And then I sandwich I probably didn't need to. But that's life, and most days will be perfect. Slow and steady. I have already lost 2 pounds, though I know that water weight fluctuates. However I am hoping for a strong first week, and then the rest of the week's can be 1 to 2 pound losses.

On the food side today I made red lentil soup with a spicy sizzle. It was pretty good and better than the last time. Also much more filling. Well it felt more filling despite the fact that I ate a sandwich. So that will be more dinner tonight along with a sweet potato. Tomorrow perhaps a broccoli calzone.

No comments:

Post a Comment