Thursday, November 1, 2012

3 Week motivating Mini Challenge

Do some activity and journal what I eat every day! Today I was at Week 4 Day 1 in my C25K. I was going to give it myself an extra day to rest my legs, however my plans this morning kinda crashed so I decided to just go all out and get my folks to watch him so I could do something real. It went pretty well, the first 5 minute split was not so good, but the rest was good. Set new pace/speed records on runkeeper to boot.

Took all my vitamins and did my morning stretching.

Breakfast: 3 eggs and a piece of toast
Lunch: Black bean cheeseburger
Early Dinner: Indian chicken, vegetables and rice, milk
Late Dinner: Mushroom and Leek Galette
Snacks: Tiny Krackel bar, a nibble of apple pie, juice and sparkling water, handful of raisins, half of Peanut's banana.

That should be it for the day. Tomorrow Boi is off so it'll be a bit easier to exercise. Weight is not good at the moment, but yesterday was bad. Still have 3 more days to correct the bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment