Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recipe #2 - Dip!

I wish I had gotten another picture, but with everything that went on last weekend, it just didn't happen. Everyone who commented on it said they liked it, so I guess it was a hit! The cream cheese really seemed to ring through, and the bits of shallots were yummy. It wasn't my favorite dip ever, it's hard to get me away from my love of ranch, but I liked it better then say a dill dip that often comes with vegetable trays. A lot better. I pretty much demolished the cauliflower with it. Yummy yum yum.

Not a very long post, but this is a delayed post because things were too hectic until now. Plus it was just a mix together thing, nothing too interesting. It's still hectic, but at the very least at the moment I have a babysitter. So I'm taking just enough time to catch up on things while I start getting ready to do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment